Spontaneous America Hill, 350 pts.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
While Prorpger and I were finishing up some delicious food court delectables a couple local players asked me to set up an American Hill battle for them. Considering how long the last oversized America Hill game went I was surprised people still wanted to play but what the hell, right? So four of us sat down for yet another rumble for bragging rights up on high.
For those who haven’t read an America hill report yet, the rules are as follows:
- At the end of each turn, the player with the most models on the hill gains 1 VP.
- A unit counts as 1 model, regardless of the number of members on the hill
- In the case of a tie, VPs are awarded to all players tied for most models on the hill
- At the end of a turn where a player has his warcaster/warlock on the hill, the controlling player rolls 1d6 and gains the following bonus:
- Immediately activate the Yellow Woldwomper
- Immediately activate the Blue Woldwomper
- Immediately activate the Red Woldwomper
- Place any one model currently on the hill or within 3″ of the hill within 6″ of its current location. Model may not be placed more than 4″ above the table surface. There must be room for the model’s base at the destination.
- Place 1d4 3″ cloud effects in play anywhere completely within the warlock/warcaster’s control radius. These clouds remain in play for one round.
- Place 1 3″ fire storm template anywhere within completely within the warlock/warcaster’s control radius. The warcaster/warlock must make a magic attack roll against each model in the AOE ignoring LOS, cover, concealment, elevation, Stealth, Invisibility, or intervening models. Each model hit suffers an unboostable POW 12 damage roll and the Fire continuous effect.